What is dental implant surgery?
Dental implant surgery is a procedure that replaces tooth roots with titanium screw-like posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function pretty much like real ones.
Dental implants are surgically placed in the jawbone, where they replace the role of the root of the missing tooth. Since that the titanium in the implants fuses with your jawbone, the implants won’t slip, rattle, or cause bone damage the way fixed bridges or dentures can. On the other hand, materials can’t decay like your teeth that support regular bridges.
• Regenerated smile. Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with the jawbone, they become permanent.
• Improvement of speech.Removable dentures can slip inside the mouth making it difficult to pronounce words.
• Better chewing. Dental implants work just like your teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods without pain and processing them better.
• Improvement of self-esteem.Dental implants can restore your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improvement of oral hygiene. Dental implants do not require the reduction of other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because adjacent teeth are not altered to support the implant, most of your teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health.
• Stability. Implants are very durable and generally have a long lifespan. With proper care, implants last a lifetime.
• Comfort. Removable dentures are just that; mobile. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing discomfort of removing dentures, as well as the need for the occasional application of adhesive to keep them in place.
Since 2009, we have implemented over 38,000 implantological interventions, providing our patients with a 98% success rate. In order to achieve a 100% success rate, we have operated through a computer-guided process, a pain-free, non-incision technique that ensures maximum precision, thanks to the highly advanced computer program that allows virtual 3D simulation of the intervention that will take place.
• Removal of damaged teeth
• Preparation of the jawbone when needed
• Dental implant placement
• Period of rest and healing of bones
• Placement of the abutment (support structure)
• Placing crowns on the implant
Excellent doctor!!!Very thorough and caring. I'm terribly afraid of the dentist and he's very sensitive to that and goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.
He is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Mentor to everyone. He is the best dentist I have ever had.
Very pleasant indeed! Dr. Mentor is a great doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention..
Wonderful Experience! It just feels so nice to have someone remember your name! I really don’t like going to the dentist but you make it easier!
Highly capable staff and extremely knowledgeable. Always willing to educate you on basic care, prevention, and what they are doing during the procedure! Always smiling and friendly!
Everyone was friendly and professional. I appreciated the helpful information as my questions were answered. And the muffin was excellent! Thank you!
"I feel great about the work that has been done. I’m very pleased! I had a great deal of pain and problems in the past. I feel a lot better about myself.
The staff was very professional yet caring and concerned. Steps were very well thought out and very well executed. The staff treats patients with respect and yet they have a personal touch. I would definitely recommend.